We couldn’t be more grateful to you, our moms, dads and babies, for your support and flexibility over the last year. We’ve dearly missed seeing you in-person and know how much you’ve missed being with each other. With the following wellness and safety policies in place, we’re excited to invite you to return to our classrooms in June.
The health and safety of our babies and parents has always been our top priority. As we move through these later stages of the COVID-19 pandemic, we will follow and continually update our health, safety and hygiene policies, as CDC and pediatricians’ best practices evolve.
- Adults will wear masks at all times, covering mouth and nose, until further notice.
- Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination will be required for in-person attendance.
- Classrooms, sheets and toys will be thoroughly cleaned after every class.
- Temperatures will be taken before each class.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided.
- Windows will be open when possible and ventilation/air purifiers will be in place.
- Brella has a central, single-source HVAC system that pumps fresh air into the center.
- Please contact us if you suspect you have been exposed to COVID-19 at any time, including if you have traveled (foreign or domestic) to an area with high positivity rates. After an appropriate quarantine period and testing negative, you will be welcome to return to in-person classes. In the meantime, you are welcome to attend remotely.
- Please don’t come to class if you or your baby is sick or has a fever.
- You are always welcome to attend remotely.
- Our classrooms are a nut-free environment. Please don’t bring any nuts or nut butter to class.
- Please remove your shoes before entering class.
- We will provide a place for your strollers outside the classroom.
- Keep small items out of babies’ reach as they are choking hazards.
Thank you for helping us keep you and our entire Wright Mommy, Daddy and Me family healthy and safe! We’ll adjust these policies as the COVID safety protocols evolve. As always, reach out to us anytime if you have questions, concerns or ideas!
For all the details about classes for you and your baby, please email yours and baby’s name, birthdate, phone and preferred location (Westside LA or Sherman Oaks) to email@example.com.