|Expert support for parents of 1, 2 and 3 year olds!|
Live virtual class series at 7:30pm, PT
email us to register
|Join us as we take a deep dive into the unique challenges of parenting children ages 1-3 years. The toddler years are a time of great cognitive, emotional and social development which can feel like a daunting new world to parents, especially during this uniquely isolating time. |
For Happy Sleeper and Wright Mommy, Daddy and Me graduates, this class is a great way to work in your favorite concepts from our second book, Now Say This, the ALP method.
In this series of evening classes, you can bring your questions, concerns and kvetches, as we explore many of the milestones that define these developmental stages:
– Tantrums and Limit Setting: Leading with Empathy (ALP method)
– Potty Training: When is Best and How?
– Good Nutrition Without Tears, Bribes or Coercion
– I Can’t Believe I Still Need Help With Sleep!
– Conversations about Race: Is it too soon?
– Partners in Pandemic: Babyproofing your Marriage *
– Living in the Material Word: How to Raise a Kind, Unselfish Child
– Playing with your Toddler: What to do, buy, read.
– And more!
6 week series – dates TBA – $210 per family
Weeknight evenings from 7:30 – 8:45pm PT
*Partners in Pandemic will be led by Julia Kantor, MFT
Questions? Feel free to email us. We’d love to share this special series with you. Put your little ones to bed and settle in for a class just for you!
With love and compassion to you all,
Julie Wright and Jane Rosen
EMAIL TO REGISTER
Parenting 1, 2, 3! with Dr. Jane Rosen