|Expert support for parents of 1, 2 and 3 year olds!|
Live virtual class series, Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 7:30pm, PT
contact us to register
|Join us as we take a deep dive into the unique challenges of parenting children ages 1-3 years. The toddler years are a time of great cognitive, emotional and social development which can feel like a daunting new world to parents, especially during these changing times. |
In this series of evening classes, you can bring your questions, concerns and interests, as we explore many of the milestones that define these developmental stages:
– Tantrums, Empathic Limit Setting – ALP
– Putting empathic limit setting into practice – ALP part 2
– Good Nutrition Without Tears, Bribes or Coercion
– Language Development – how to optimize for your child?
– Partners in Parenthood – Babyproofing your Marriage *
– Playing + your Toddler – What to do, buy, read
– Why are Transitions So Hard? – How to ease Them
– Living in the Material World – How to raise a kind, unselfish child
8 week series – $320 per family
Tuesdays – Oct 11 – Nov 29, 2022
Wednesdays – Oct 12 – Dec 7, 2022 (no class 11/23)
Evenings from 7:30 – 8:45pm PT
Led by Jane Rosen, PsyD and Synthia Praglin, MA
*Partners in Parenthood will be led by Julia Kantor, MFT
Questions? Feel free to email us. We’d love to share this special series with you. Put your little ones to bed and settle in for a class just for you!
With love and compassion to you all,
Julie Wright, Jane Rosen, Synthia Praglin and Julia Kantor
CONTACT US TO REGISTER
Parenting 1 2 3!